Now Offering CPD's
Clevertronics are delighted to be able to offer a free of charge CIBSE accredited CPD covering emergency lighting applications.
This CPD takes a look at the associated legislation and standards, and gives advice for those responsible for emergency lighting within a premises or those involved in creating compliant schemes as well as those who need to maintain them.
- An understanding of the requirements and changes that the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 brought to emergency lighting
- Who is responsible for emergency lighting?
- What guidance is available for those trying to achieve compliance?
- An understanding of those who enforce emergency lighting and Fire Safety regulations
- An understanding of the recent changes to the standards
- Emergency lighting application requirements
- Exit sign compliance
- High risk task area and specific location requirements
- Testing and maintenance requirements
- The future of emergency lighting dynamic signage and FSEG research